LET'S GET FESTIVE FOLKS!
We can't wait to see you all again (after lockdown 2.0) for our extra special 'FESTIVE WINE TASTINGS'...
An intimate experience that will be, of course, held a little differently than last years' free-to-roam style. Our 'Autumn Wine Tastings' back in October were an immense success so we will continue to keep up with demand and host a number of bespoke and seasonal sessions, throughout December.
It remains a ticketed, seated arrangement for groups of up to 6 at a table. Holding a maximum capacity of 18 seats, in our beloved and quirky wine shop, The Stables. Sound fun....? It sure will be!
BOOK TICKETS - From £42 per person (including food) or £240 for a group of 6.
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday in December, kicking off at 7pm, with a curfew of 9:45pm. We have introduced a 'Bottomless Festive Fizz' Sunday session that'll take place in the afternoon, from noon until 3pm - now that's one way to spend a lazy afternoon! Brunch box included.
Please note 'Champagne Sundays' are priced a little higher due to the sessions consisting of copious amounts of top quality top-ups!
Your ticket includes:
- A glass of delicious fizz on arrival (this is your glass for the event so please hold on tight to it)
- Individually boxed Grazing Platters (Brunch Platters on Sundays), supplied & delivered by Hibiscus Event Catering Ltd (Thursday, Friday & Fizz Sunday sessions only from 6th Dec).
- Saturday sessions are catered for by Lloyd's Wines
- 8 wines hand chosen by Simon to taste
- Extras may include cheeky samples of Port, our craft Gins or dessert wine!
- Water, savoury crackers, wine lists, order forms, hand sanitiser and napkins.
Cancellations - full refund up to 48 hours before
Please see our latest COVID-19 update from us here at Lloyd's Wines by clicking here.
Book now to avoid disappointment - places are strictly limited.