Our last weekend of Festive Wine Tastings have been cancelled due to Buckinghamshire being placed into Tier 3 (announced 17th Dec) for the latest coronavirus restrictions from 00:01 Saturday 19th December.
Our Friday event SOLD OUT and will fortunately still go ahead but until the New Year, these will no longer be possible...
Every Friday & Saturday in December, 7pm - 10pm.
Our bottomless 'Fizz Sunday' sessions are held a little differently, from 12 until 3pm. That's one way to jazz up your weekend!
Tickets start from £42 per person or £240 for a group of 6. Maximum capacity in the wine shop will be capped at 18 total guests, depending on numbers per booking.Due to the available space, we'll have to play with safely spacing out the tables!
With the new guidelines in place (Tier 2), we will be making contact with all bookings made so far, to make sure your party falls under the new rules - a single household (including additional single person support bubbles). This has changed the dynamic of our events somewhat but this won't stop us hosting a fabulous & unique experience that we feel, we all deserve! Cheers.
Please note the 'Champagne Sundays' are priced a little higher due to the sessions consisting of copious amounts of top quality top-ups!
Your ticket includes:
- A glass of delicious fizz on arrival (this is your glass for the event so please hold on tight to it)
- Individually boxed Grazing Platters (Brunch Platters on Sundays), supplied & delivered by Hibiscus Event Catering Ltd (Friday & Fizz Sunday sessions only from 6th Dec).
Saturday sessions are catered for by Lloyd's Wines
- 8 wines hand chosen by Simon to taste
- Extras may include cheeky samples of Port, our craft Gins or dessert wine!
- Water, savoury crackers, wine lists, order forms, hand sanitiser and napkins.
Please see the events page for more details and our latest Covid 19 update.
Cancellations - full refund up to 48 hours before
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT - PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED.